Each year La Scuola holds a benefit spring gala to raise funds for the continued growth of the school. Funds raised at past events have enabled the school to renovate a former medical clinic into our bright, beautiful ‘sensory laboratory’ that we inhabit today; to transform a parking lot into a magical outdoor play area that sparks the imagination; to create a space where healthy meals, cooked from scratch, are shared with friends; to provide children with a dedicated art/creativity space (the Atelier); to give life to our beautiful vegetable and sensory garden under the guidance of a wonderful garden teacher and to ensure that La Scuola is a place where children learn, play, experiment and grow in a nurturing Italian immersion environment.
Last year’s La Dolce Vita Spring Gala was held on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. We raised funds for capital improvements for both the preschool and the elementary campuses and to seed a tuition assistance program, a long-standing dream of the La Scuola community.
As in past years, we had over 300 guests at the event. All of our sponsors and donors will be acknowledged publicly through listings in the program, mentioned on our website and at the event. We want to again thank our families and sponsors for participating in last year’s Spring Gala.
La Dolce Vita Co-Chairs
- Brook Holton
- Natasha Tuck
- Sarah Coglianese
- Megan Storti
- Rhiannon Anderson
La Dolce Vita Forms
- Fact Sheet – an overview of the Spring Gala La Dolce Vita
- Donor Letter – general information about La Scuola and La Dolce Vita, you may wish to provide this letter to your contact
- Solicitation Guide – provides tips for soliciting auction items along with instructions on submitting items
- Donation Form – this is the form that you complete and include with your donated item
Past Sponsors include:
- Italfoods Inc.
- Italian Consulate in SF
- Acqua Panna . San Pellegrino
- Ferrari Maserati of San Francisco
- Tartaglione Fine Wines
- Pane e Vino Trattoria
- Rinaldi Construction
- AG Ferrari Foods
- Siena Imports