ENROLLMENT CLOSED ON FRIDAY, JULY 23
If you are a family currently enrolled at La Scuola, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about registering your child for extended care.
Extended Care Details
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: from 3 to 6 pm.
- Wednesdays: from 2 to 6 pm.
- 5 days / week (M - F) = $5,950
- 3 days / week. Two possible combinations: Mon., Wed., Fri. or Mon., Tues., Thur. = $4,200
- Daily drop-in requests can be placed 24hr in advance via email or on the same day by no later than 10 a.m., and have a rate of $50 / day. On Wednesdays, the rate is $60. To request a drop-in, please send an email to email@example.com.
Payment will occur through Tuition Express. The Business Office will contact families prior to charging accounts.
Pick-up will take place at the Shotwell Street entrance gate. It is very important to pick up your child from La Scuola on time.
In the case of lateness, notify La Scuola's staff of your expected pick-up time. Late fees are charged in all instances after a grace period of five (5) minutes. Any pick-up after the first five-minute grace period will be charged the base rate of $50. Beyond 15 minutes after pick-up time, an additional $2 per minute will be added. The base rate of $50 applies to the first five (5) late pick-ups. On the 6th late pick up and beyond, the base fee becomes $75, and beyond 15 minutes after pick up time, an additional $2 per minute will be added. If your child is at La Scuola outside his/her regular schedule, an additional drop-in fee will be charged.
La Scuola will continue to provide afternoon snacks during after-school hours. Healthy treats such as apples, carrots, string mozzarella cheese, and gluten-free crackers are on the menu. Nut-free. If your child has any allergies please ensure you have shared them with us.
The same protocols and best practices used during the school day will be practiced during Extended Care based on guidelines provided by the local Health Authorities.